NO NEED TO TRAVEL
Do you want to feel good about yourself, and have harmonious relationships with others?
Most spiritual or happiness seekers want to make a difference in the world, as well as themselves. They want to be free of the ego, or voice in the head.
You know the one I'm talking about--that negative, critical, nagging voice that you can't control, and makes you feel bad and even behave badly at times.
You might even be a healer, or maybe an aspiring healer who recognizes that to be of help, you need to fully heal yourself first.
Friends and followers say the message and method I offer is the “missing piece” that spiritual seekers need to bridge heaven and earth; that it's what enables them to "get it in their cells...in their bones."
I've been wracking my brain for years trying to find a way to make this message and method affordable to the masses, and yet sustainable for me...
...and I am very excited to announce that we have pulled together everything I've ever created, into one home-study and live community support system that is scaleable, affordable, and yet something I can manage without burning out.
This home-study community is called the Inner Alcove, a place of refuge and peace. It has all the knowledge, tools, audio, video, ebooks, workbooks, resources, community support and even live events that I currently offer, bundled together into one affordable package, with a $1 one week free trial.
I'm actually a bit concerned about the low price, because people tend to devalue things that are not expensive—and I really hope you don't make that colossal mistake here. I hope you respect the mission to make spiritual insight accessible and affordable, and that you are sincere, and will apply yourself with integrity and authentic earnestness, because more than anything, that is what you need in order to break through to peace, joy, and the Truth.
Have you ever noticed that what's going on in your mind, and what's really going on are not the same thing? That there is a movie in the mind that runs simultaneously with, and overlays upon what is actually happening?
When you are unconscious, you miss what is, you miss the moment... you don't see the real problem and can't see the solution—or other people—clearly. In fact, you can't see anything beyond the unreal movie in the mind. So, you perpetuate the problem, and the pain.
You feel disconnected, separated, isolated and lonely. You concoct problems that don’t exist, hate your thoughts, feelings, and actions, and you may even hate yourself. Doing battle with the mind, there is just no relief.
You must wake up from unconsciousness and make mind your friend.
When you are consciously aware, you can handle life's challenges wisely and skilfully. You are actually present, so are available and able to take care of others. You can ignore or calm the mind whenever you want.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Direct, immediate space, silence, and peace
- Love, joy, and peace beyond belief
- Sudden shifts in perspective, and access to wisdom you didn't know you had
- A way out of conflict
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- The 5 powers you were born with, but didn't know you had, which have been running unconsciously, causing havoc in your life
- A Two-Minute Technique to Inner Peace you can use anywhere, anytime
- Why you are frustrated with your efforts to be a good person, improve yourself, heal yourself, and be at peace and in harmony with others
- How to avoid misunderstandings and arguments
- How to use the seven questions of Alchemy to uproot and destroy attachments that damage your relationships, career, finances, and health.
- 16 weekly audio-video study-at-home modules that are short and easy, which reveal what's going on, and what's going wrong with happiness and unconsciousness
- Daily support, questions answered, and access to Cindy and other Alchemy Facilitators and Practitioners like yourself in a totally private, Secret Facebook Group
- The Happiness Lie e-book and the Alchemy e-book by Cindy
- Monthly new audio bonuses—listen to recordings of radical transformations in real people's lives
- Real-life connection with and support from a like-minded community
- Workbooks, tools, cheat sheets, ebooks, tips, and inspiration—so you can easily tap into all the resources in one place
- Live appearances of Cindy in the group via Facebook Livestream—opportunities for real-time Q&A and real-life Alchemy transformations
WHAT IT'S WORTH
- A year in the audio-video course $597
- Monthly audio bonuses $327
- A year of live group events with me $1,997
- the eBooks and materials $57
- A year of support in the Inner Alcove Secret Facebook Community $997
TOTAL VALUE: $3,975
For a limited time the Inner Alcove and Private Facebook Community is open for just $37/month!
AND you can taste it all, for one week, for just $1.
GET A 1-WEEK ALL-ACCESS TRIAL MEMBERSHIP, FOR ONLY $1
If you like the program and stay, you will be automatically billed a $37/month Inner Alcove Membership.
As long as you remain a member, your membership rate is locked-in permanently, even if we raise the rates in the future for new members.
I am making this offer so you can take a test-drive at no risk, and because I think you'll want to stay.
So here's what to do now to check it out—click on the Join Button below.
That will take you to a quick registration page to get your access codes that will get you instantly into the Inner Alcove, and very soon after you'll be welcomed into the Inner Alcove Private Facebook community.
Click the join button, and—I'll see you on the inside...
Six years after the suicide of her father, in one moment her own intense suffering was swapped for amazing joy, altering her life permanently. Happiness and peace became her predominant states. Laughter exploded at the simplicity and power of the shift, and tears of gratitude flowed. Understandings began to come about how we have been living backwards, how we have mistaken the outside for the inside, and how we have tethered ourselves to the uncontrollable winds of change, in the midst of freedom—and how we can return to truth, sanity, and peace. Months after discovering our joyful birthright, one day in the woods she was knocked to her knees by an explosion of love that was followed by the end of time and space, self and other. Forty years of self baggage suddenly fell away. The thinker and speaker she thought she was, was gone. Yet the Self remained. Cindy is writing about that “direct seeing” of Self in a forthcoming book. She facilitates fundamental and final spiritual, mental and emotional breakthroughs using what she calls Alchemy.
Kai has made her own personal breakthroughs, and became an Alchemy Facilitator. She is also helping develop the Approved Alchemy Facilitator Training Program. She can point to insights that result in breakthroughs, and has facilitated powerful transformations with clients. She specializes in relationships.